2021 Annual Conference
"We Are Still One: Standing, Transforming and Rising" was the theme of the 237th session of the Baltimore-Washington Conference, which because of COVID-19 precautions, will be held online again this year. The guiding Scripture for Annual Conference was Galatians 3:23-29.
The next Annual Conference Session will be June 1-3, 2022, at the Baltimore Waterfront Marriott Waterfront Hotel. An online Pre-Conference Briefing will be held April 30 from 9:30 a.m. to noon. Resolutions to be considered at the June session are due to the BWC Secretary by Feb. 11.
News from the session
- Stand. Transform. Rise: An overview of the 237th Session of the Baltimore-Washington Conference
- Transformed Lives Transform Lives: A Leadership Directory
- Your Mission Shares in Action
- Discipleship Ministries: Video Playlist
- See all of the ministry videos and the daily live-stream recordings on the BWC's YouTube channel, 2021 Annual Conference playlist.
- Step-up to the plate, Bishop Budde tells newly commissioned and ordained
- Memorial Service remembers the saints of the BWC
- Churches share their songs with Annual Conference
- BWC celebrates those called to special ministries
- Bishop proclaims, 'We Are Still One!'
- Stewardship Reports: Members adopt new mission shares formula
- Book of Discipline Paragraph 2553 provides information on disaffiliation
- 100% becoming 100% vital
- BWC rises united to address racism and cultural humility
- Discipleship Council assists churches in shared mission
- Delegation addresses racism and calls for a journey to Beloved Community
- One Matters: Churches honored for discipleship
- Laity Report Stresses Collaboration, Education, and Service
- Laity called to rise up and revive God's gifts
- BOOM honors Rev. C. Anthony Hunt