Clergy and lay employees of the Baltimore-Washington Conference receive a number of benefits. View the At-A-Glance Benefits Information for Clergy & Local Church document for an overview of current benefits, including eligibility chart, equitable compensation, medical and pension plans. A complete description of each type of benefit can be found either in the Summary Plan Descriptions (SPD) or a complete Plan Document for each benefits plan.
We are here to serve you. Should you have any questions or wish to request a complete description of each plan, please contact a member of the Human Resources and Benefits Office.
Clergy Retirement Planning Sessions
Thursday, September 24
Open meeting from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
9:30 – 11:00 a.m. Pre-Retirement Workshop with Wespath Benefit Educators
11:00 – 11:15 a.m. Break
11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. HealthFlex and Wellness with Wespath Benefits and Investments
12:00 – 12:30 p.m. Retiree Medical with Via Benefits
Retirement Planning Resources
- Clergy Retirement Security Program
- Comprehensive Protection Plan
- Pre-Retirement Planning
- United Methodist Personal Investment Plan
- LifeStage Personal Investment Profile
- LifeStage Solution Suite
- Housing Allowance Exclusion Worksheet
- EY Financial Planning Services
- Wespath SS and Your Retirement 60 min Manual
- Dissolve That Debt 60 min Manual
- Wespath Achieving Financial Wellness Clergy 90 min Manual