After deep prayer and consultation with the Cabinet, Bishop LaTrelle Miller Easterling has made the following appointments. Unless otherwise noted, all appointments take effect on July 1, 2019.
- Rev. Selena Johnson, to Mt. Zion UMC in Georgetown, from Oak Chapel UMC in Silver Spring
- Pastor Katy Mossburg, to Lewistown UM in Lewistown
- Rev. Sherri Wood-Powe, to Oak Chapel UMC in Silver Spring, from University UMC in College Park
- Rev. John Wunderlich, to superintendent of Cumberland-Hagerstown District, from First Saints Community UMC in Leonardtown (Read a story about his appointment)
- Rev. Johnsie Cogman, to the Washington East District as superintendent, from Mt. Zion UMC in Georgetown (Read a story about her appointment)
- Pastor Al Deal, to the Big Pool charge: Mt Carmel and Parkhead UMCs, from Salem UMC in Keedysville
- Rev. Rebecca Iannicelli, to the Annapolis District as superintendent, from superintendent of the Washington East District
- Pastor Narae Kim, to the associate position at LaVale UMC in LaVale
- Pastor Isaiah Redd, to Mt. Zion and Emmarts UMC in Baltimore, from Emmarts UMC in Baltimore
- Pastor John Lewis, to Inwood and Marvin Chapel in W.Va., from Leetown and Marvin Chapel charge in W.Va. (Part-time appointment effect 4/1/19)
- Pastor Debbie Mooney, to Leetown UMC in Leetown, W.Va. (Part-time appointment effective 4/1/19)
- Rev. Steve Cochran to Ferndale UMC
Pastor Christopher Broadwell to Eastport UMC from Cape St. Claire UMC
- Debbie Burgio, a provisional deacon, is appointed to the extension ministry at Winter Grace.
- Rev. Carol Pazdersky to Camp Chapel UMC in Perry Hall from St. Johns - Idlewylde Cooperative Parish in Lutherville and Idlewylde.
- Rev. Sonia King to Brooklyn Community UMC, Brooklyn from St. Mark’s UMC in Laurel.
Rev. Shari McCourt to St. Paul’s: New Windsor and Johnsville UMC: Johnsville, from Westminster UMC Associate Pastor.
- Pastor Dong Eun ( Vivian) Lee, to Glyndon UMC in Glyndon
- Rev. Kelly Grimes to Foundry UMC in Washington as Director of Hospitality and Congregational Care (Associate Pastor), from Mt. Zion UMC in Baltimore
- Pastor Emily Skorupinski, to Lansdowne UMC in Lansdowne from intern at Pasadena UMC
Rev. Laura Norvell, to Faith UMC in Rockville, from Ferndale UMC in Ferndale
- Rev. Miguel Balderas, to Liberty Grove UMC in Burtonsville, from Millian Memorial UMC in Rockville
- Rev. Vaughan Hayden, to Mt. Zion UMC in Lothian, from the Peninsula-Delaware Annual Conference
- Rev. Doug Robinson-Johnson, to
seniorpastor at National UMC in Washington with campuses at Metropolitan, Wesley, and St. Luke’s, from United Parish of Auburndale in the Boston District of the New England Conference
- Rev. Elizabeth LeMaster, to Wesley Grove UMC in Harmon, from Wesley Freedom UMC
- Rev. Evan Young, to Extension Ministries with Discipleship Ministries, from
superintendentof Annapolis District (effective April 12)
- Pastor Jeffrey Zalatoris to Harmony UMC in Marlowe, W.Va., from Lewistown UMC in Lewistown
- Rev. Mark Gorman, to the newly created West Harford Cooperative Parish in Harford County (Centre, Ebenezer, and William Watters UMCs), from Centre UMC in Forest Hill
- Rev. David Jacobson, to Catonsville UMC in Catonsville, from Lansdowne UMC in Lansdowne
- Rev. Malcolm Frazier, appointed to Extension Ministry as Director of Pastoral Care and Counseling at Asbury Methodist Village in Gaithersburg, from Director of Hospitality and Care at Foundry UMC in Washington (effective Feb. 18, 2019)
- Rev. Michelle Mejia, to University UMC in College Park, from Eastport UMC in Annapolis
- Rev. Terri Cofiell, to Epworth UMC in Cockeysville, from Harmony UMC in Marlowe, W.Va.
- Rev. Marion Easterling, to Locust UMC in Columbia, from Wesley Grove UMC in Hanover
- Rev. Kenneth “Ken” J. Fizer Jr., to Thurmont UMC in Thurmont, from Ebenezer and William Watters UMCs in Fallston
- Rev. Dawn Stewart, to Covenant UMC in Montgomery Village, from Glyndon UMC in Glyndon
- Kay Albury
- Kimberly A. Brown-Whale
- Richard E. Brown-Whale
- Steven T. Cochran
- George E. Hackey, Jr.
- Robert H. Hunter, III
- Guy W. Hutchison (February 1, 2019)
- Conrad O. Link
- Pamela J. Marsh
- Martha J. Maxham
- Denise M. Yepsen Millett
- Jeffrey A. Paulson
- Arthe Phillips
- Sandra E. Smith
- Ian Grant Spong
- Wilhelmina Street (Dec. 31, 2018)
- Bruce C. Thompson
- Mark R. Waddell
- Jane E. Wood