Tuesday, October 25, 2022, 12:00 AM - Thursday, October 27, 2022, 12:00 AM
Location: West River Retreat Center, 5100 Chalk Point Rd. , West River, MD US 20778
What do you do when you want to take your ministry to the next level? Working harder isn’t the answer. Even working smarter only takes you so far. The witness of faithful Christians over the ages has shown that time apart for reflection and renewal helps gain the needed perspective to see things differently and find the best way forward. The Living Well Program does just that.
Participants will engage in a seven-month program that will result in:
- A holistic understanding of their life and ministry.
- A deep connection with clergy colleagues who have the same desire to serve faithfully and effectively.
- A personal development plan with the steps they'd like to take to make significant improvements in the aspects of life and ministry they've identified during the program.
The program is comprised of two retreats, one in the fall of 2022 and one in the spring of 2023, as well as monthly cohort meetings between the retreats to process what they have learned and support each other throughout the journey.
Sessions of Living Well will be held at:
- West River Camp in West River, Md.
- Alpha Retreat on Oct. 25-27 and Omega Retreat on May 2-4, 2023. Monthly cohort meetings from October to May. Register