Monday, April 08, 2019
All Baltimore-Washington Conference Committee and Agency
These written reports are the annual ministry reviews that appear online and in the Conference Journal and are received each year at the annual Conference Session (May 29-June 1, 2019). They serve as an official, historic record for annual conference mission and ministry.
When creating the reports, please use the following format:
Agency Journal Report Format (Revised 8/16/18)
Heading: Agency Title (as listed in the Leadership Report or Conference Designation)
Purpose: State the purpose of the agency in one sentence.
- Goals: What were your goals for 2018 and what was your progress towards them?
- Impact: What was your mission impact? In other words, how did you impact the forming of disciples for the transformation of lives, communities and/or the world?
- This Year: What are you seeking to accomplish by the end of 2019?
Author of Report: Name and Title (Chair/Director)
Some Additional Instructions/Reminders
- Submit electronically in Word to the Conference Secretary:
- The report should be limited to 300 words or less.
- Deadline for submission: April 8, 2019. Reports submitted after this date will not be included in the journal.
- Do NOT use Track Changes.
- A draft of the report is due for review on March 8.
For more information, contact Cynthia Taylor.