2021 ROCK(ish) Discussion Questions
- What was it you enjoyed the most about this year's ROCKish event?
- What workshop(s) did you attend and what did you learn from it?
- What new insights did you receive in dealing with the subject of Racism and how we should address it?
- What reflections do you have from the sharing on Human Rights?
- Reflections From Our 'Dish with the Bish' (Bishop LaTrelle Miller Easterling)
- Who did the Bishop pick to win the Superbowl? --- And who WON the Superbowl?
- The Bishop responded to the question of how she was dealing with COVID-19 by sharing that she did it through prayer, reading, writing, and connecting with others through Zoom. In what ways are you dealing with this time of COVID and how it has impacted our lives?
- "It's okay to say you're not okay". What do those words mean to you?
- What are some of the things you have done during the pandemic that otherwise you may not have done?
- What to you is the most important part of worship?
- Who are your heroes, those whom you look up to and learn from?
- What do you appreciate most about yourself?
- "Better is coming!": Share your reflections of what those words mean to you.
(Submitted by: Rev. Mark C. Mooney, ROCK Prayer Team)