After deep prayer and consultation with the Cabinet, Bishop LaTrelle Miller Easterling has made the following appointments. Unless otherwise noted, all appointments on this page take effect on July 1, 2021.
- Rev. Stan Cardwell, to First: Laurel-Community: Laurel Cooperative Parish in Laurel, from Community UMC in Crofton
- Rev. Travis Knoll, to Nichols-Bethel UMC in Odenton, from Hunts Memorial UMC in Towson
- Rev. Saroj Sangha, to Memorial First India UMC in Silver Spring
- Rev. Shannon Sullivan, to Trinity UMC in Frederick, from Associate Pastor at Calvary UMC in Frederick.
- Rev. Eric King, to McKendree-Simms-Brookland Cooperative Parish in Washington, from Goshen UMC in in Gaithersburg
- Rev. JW Park, to St Matthews UMC in Bowie, from District Superintendent of the Central Maryland District
- Rev. Sarah Schlieckert, to District Superintendent of the Annapolis District, from Pasadena UMC in Pasadena
- Rev. Anna Schwartz, to Lexington Park UMC in Lexington Park, from associate pastor of Glen Mar UMC in Ellicott City
- Rev. Stephanie Vader, to Capitol Hill UMC in Washington, from Emmanuel UMC in Laurel
- Rev. Tori Butler, to Asbury Town NeckUMC in Severna Park, from Good Hope Union UMC in Silver Spring
- Rev. Linda Motter, to Calvary UMC in Annapolis, from Olivet UMC in Lusby
- Rev. Stephanie Roberts White, to Towson UMC in Towson, from Pleasant Hill UMC in Owings Mills
- Rev. Eliezer Valentín-Castañón, to serve as superintendent of Frederick District, from Trinity UMC in Frederick
- Rev. Dawn Hand, to serve as superintendent of Central Maryland District, from superintendent of Pittsburgh District in the Western Pennsylvania Conference
Effective July 1, 2021, unless otherwise noted:
R. David Hall
Douglas J. Hays
Lori Hoffman Hays
Mike Johnson (1/1/2021)
Granderson Jones, Jr.
Jeff Jones (1/1/2021)
Doris Jean Rothwell
John C. Warren