Holy Land Pilgrimage
Baltimore-Washington & Peninsula Delaware Conferences are invited to join Bishop LaTrelle Easterling to journey "The Land of Jesus: Then and Now."
MONDAY, JANUARY 29, 2024 - Wednesday, FEBRUARY 7, 2024
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- The price includes travel credits for any pastor who enrolls travelers into the program.
- The travel value of each travel credit earned from the 10-day program is $500 per full-paying traveler.
- Any pastor who enrolls 5 people into the program will receive a complimentary 10-day journey.
- One complimentary 4-day elective is earned for enrolling 10 full-paying travelers into the 4-day elective. (The travel value of each travel credit earned for the 4-day elective is $133.)
- One complimentary 2-day elective is earned for enrolling 10 full-paying travelers into the 2-day elective. (The travel value of each travel credit earned for the 2-day elective is $98.)
- In order to qualify for travel credits for enrolling full-paying travelers, the candidate for earning travel credits must notify SBS that he/she has enrolled another traveler and must supply the name of the person he/she has enrolled. Credits can be banked for future use, distributed to other passengers on this or other programs, or redeemed for cash at 50% of the travel value. THE PRICE RATIO DOES NOT INCLUDE DOMESTIC ADD-ONS, ELECTIVES, OPTIONS, EXTENSIONS, OR TRAVEL INSURANCE.
- Ordinands will receive a reduced rate of $2,868 if the churches to which they are appointed contribute $500 to their cost. Thus the net cost to ordinands is $2,368.
- SBS offers scholarships for clergy and clergy spouses traveling with SBS for the first time. Clergy under full-time appointment traveling with SBS for the first time will receive a $400 scholarship. Spouses of clergy under full-time appointment who are traveling with SBS for the first time will receive a scholarship in the amount of $250.