Friday, May 08, 2020, 6:30 PM - Saturday, May 09, 2020, 5:00 PM
Location: Flintstone UMC, 21690 National Pike NE, Flintstone, MD US 21530
(Note: ALL Advanced LS Classes serve as Re-certification Class for Certified Lay Ministers.)
This advanced leader's course in Lay Servant Ministries helps participants understand spiritual gifts and how the church can use them to fulfill its mission and ministry. Participants will also learn what it means to be a spiritual leader and will be equipped to lead others in exploring and using their spiritual gifts.
Required Text: “Each One a Minister” by William J. Carter; ISBN: 978-0-88177-375-0 or Upper Room #DR375
Reading Assignments: Download Here
Instructor: Pastor Randy Reid
Class Schedule: 5/8 – 5/9/2020; Friday 6:30 – 9 pm and Saturday 8 am – 5 pm [Sat. please bring a lunch and beverage]
Registration deadline is April 24, 2020
Cumberland‐Hagerstown District Lay Servant Academy
Spring 2020 Class Description & Schedule
- The C‐H District Lay Servant Committee reserves the right to cancel classes for insufficient registration
and will give as much notice as possible so you can register for another class or request a refund.
- No babysitting services are offered.
- NO absences are permitted because the class will be completed within the 2‐day time‐frame.
CLASS COST: Does not include the required text.
- Paper registration — complete paper Registration Form making sure to mark the class you are registering for and send it with
$40 check made payable a to BWC Treasurer and mailed to: BWC Western Region Office, Attn: Lay Servant Academy, 703 West
Patrick Street, Frederick, MD 21701.
- Online registration with credit card— $35
Questions About Classes? Contact Wanda Jimenez-Barkdoll, C-H Lay Servant Co-Director (e-mail: )