Is God calling you to use your gifts and talents in ways that will bless our Conference ministry together? The Baltimore-Washington Conference invites nominations and applications from all persons across the Conference as a part of our process to ensure excellence in leadership while achieving regional, racial, gender, cultural, and congregational-size inclusiveness. Everyone is invited to complete this form. You do not need to be a clergy person or denominational leader. We are looking for skilled servant workers who are gifted in their ministry area, passionate about serving God with excellence and faithful in their Christian witness. We encourage you to share this form with others in your community who have a skill or passion that they can share with the Conference ministries.
We seek lay and clergy who:
- embody active discipleship
- participate in and work to develop thriving congregations
- strive for excellence and to use their gifts, skills, and experience to build up the body of Christ
- exhibit cross-cultural competency
- are committed to eliminate organizational and administrative barriers so that more resources assist Conference faith communities to cultivate life-changing disciples for the thriving of communities.
The information submitted on the interest form is used to identify and invite skilled servant workers into opportunities at Annual Conference, District and local levels. Submitting a form doesn't obligate you to accept any opportunities that might be extended. Some, not all, conference commitments require travel to the Conference Mission Center. Generally accommodations are made for people whose travel time would exceed meeting time.