C-H District Lay Servant Ministry: Leading in Prayer (Advanced course)
Friday, April 20, 2018, 12:00 AM - Saturday, April 21, 2018, 12:00 AM
For many people, prayer remains a mystery, and praying in public is a test of faith left to the "professionals" of the church. This course on praying in public will help the participant grow in confidence and skill in prayer, both public and personal.
- Required Text: Let the Whole Church Say Amen! by Laurence Hull Stookey; ISBN 9780687090778
- Reading Assignments: Click here to downloaded PDF for THIS class.
Classwill be completed within the 2 daytime-frame, so make sure reading is completed prior to attending class. Bring any questions you have along to class.
- Class Schedule: Friday, April 20,
2018from 7—9 pm and Saturday, April 21, 2018from 9 am—5 pm. [Please bring a lunch and beverage on Saturday.]
- Class Location: Emmanuel UMC, 802 Summit Ave., Hagerstown, MD 21740
- $35 online registration pay with credit card
- $40 registration by mail By check Send check payable to the BWC Treasurer and the completed registration form
to:BWC Western Region Office, Attn: Lay Servant Academy, 12 South Walnut St., Suite 101, Hagerstown, MD 21740
Registration closes on April 1, 2018