Medical Plan (HealthFlex)
HealthFlex is the conference-sponsored health care program issued by United HealthCare in partnership with the General Board of Pension and Health Benefits. A summary of benefits is available below and more comprehensive information is available online through the WebMD website. To reach the WebMD Personal Health Manager, go to www.wespath.org, click on “HealthFlex/WebMD,” and enter your username and password.
HealthFlex is available to all ordained or local pastors of the conference appointed full or 75 percent service to a local church, mission center and campus ministries staff.
HealthFlex benefit includes:
- Medical: coverage by United HealthCare (UHC ID Card). A Participating Provider Option (PPO) provides a network of healthcare providers.
- Prescription Drug: coverage by Catamaran – see back of UHC ID card
- Dental: coverage by CIGNA – no ID card for CIGNA, Plan ID 2464058. Visit www.cignadental.com for more information.
- Vision: coverage by VSP – no ID card. Visit www.vsp.com for more information.
HealthFlex benefit summaries
- HealthFlex: UHC Medical & Prescription Drug Summary
- HealthFlex: UHC Medical & Prescription Drug Summary (OUT OF AREA (OOA))
- CIGNA Dental
- VSP – vision benefit
HealthFlex Enrollment & Claims Forms