These forms and documents are needed for this year’s annual conference session. As new documents become available, they will be added here.
To download, right-click and choose “Save as…” Be sure to make note of where you have saved the file.
Videos are also available explaining each resolution - see the links below.
- Resolution to Avoid Purchase of Hewlett Packard Products | View video
- Resolution to Expand Baltimore-Washington’s Socially Responsible Investment Screens | View video
- Resolution to Amend the Conference Moving Policy | View video
- Resolution to Support the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice | View video
- Resolutions on Church Closures (Added May 31, 2017)
These documents provide detailed information about the proposed 2018 budget, which will be voted on at the session, and additional information on stewardship ministries.
- Proposed 2018 Conference Budget (updated April 5, 2017)
- Narrative Summary of the Proposed 2018 Conference Budget
- Council on Finance and Administration Pre-Conference Presentation (updated April 5, 2017)
- Recommendations from the Council on Finance and Administration
- Recommendations from the Commission on Equitable Compensation
- Recommendations from the Board of Pensions
Conference Nominations Report 2017
Please send any corrections to the Conference Secretary, .
- Download the full report (PDF) – updated May 29, 2017
You can also view additional information about the proposed Constitutional Amendments.
- Proposed Constitutional Amendments from the 2016 General Conference (PDF)
- Review the Rationale for Proposed Constitutional Amendments (PDF)
Lay and clergy members must present (in person) completed, signed credential forms at the Annual Conference check-in area (if pre-registered) or to register on-site. The form is required to confirm attendance and obtain the proper voting card/unit (if applicable) and badge ribbon. Laity with voting privileges should have their forms signed by their pastor before they arrive at Annual Conference.
The following reports are on the Consent Calendar.
Note: Additional outstanding reports are still expected. This list will be updated as those reports are received. Last updated: May 24.
- (cc) Africa University
- (cc) Board of Church and Society
- (cc) Board of Child Care
- (cc) Board of Global Ministries
- (cc) Board of Trustees
- (cc) Boston University School of Theology
- (cc) Candler School of Theology
- (cc) Commission on Christian Unity and Interreligious Concerns
- (cc) Commission on Archives and History
- (cc) Commission on Disability Concerns
- (cc) Commission on Small Membership Churches
- (cc) Committee on Deaf Ministries
- (cc) Committee on Ethnic Local Church Concerns
- (cc) Committee on Hispanic-Latino Ministries
- (cc) Committee on Native American Ministry
- (cc) Communications
- (cc) Conference Board of Pensions and Health Benefits
- (cc) Conference Council on Youth Ministries (CCYM)
- (cc) Conference Secretary of Global Ministries
- (cc) Council on Finance and Administration
- (cc) Discipleship Council
- (cc) General Board of Higher Education and Ministry (GBHEM)
- (cc) In Mission Together: Eurasia
- (cc) Justice for our Neighbors
- (cc) Korea Covenant
- (cc) Puerto Rico Partnership
- (cc) Quality of Life Retreats
- (cc) Strawbridge Shine Association
- (cc) United Methodist Historical Society
- (cc) United Methodist Women
- (cc) Vibrant Communities
- (cc) Wesley Theological Seminary
- (cc) Zimbabwe Partnership
- Rules of the Session (PDF)
- Parliamentary Procedures (PDF)
- Parliamentary Procedures Chart (PDF)
- Slideshow from Plenary - Highlights of the Rules of the Session (PDF)
We suggest that you right-click and choose 'Save as...' to download.