C-H District Lay Servant Ministry: Living our Methodist Beliefs (Advanced Course)
Friday, April 20, 2018, 12:00 AM - Saturday, April 21, 2018, 12:00 AM
Participants in this class will better understand how Methodism changed since its beginning in the 18th century and what beliefs set United Methodists apart from other denominations.
- Required Text: Living Our United Methodist Beliefs by George Hovaness Donigian;
- Reading Assignments: Click here to downloaded PDF for THIS class.
will be completed within the Class time-frame, so make sure reading is completed prior to attending class. Bring any questions you have along to class. 2 day
- Class Schedule: Friday, April 20,
from 6—9 pm and Saturday, April 21, 2018 from 9 am—4 pm. [Please bring a lunch and beverage on Saturday.] 2018
- Class Location: Cresaptown UMC, 14805 McMullen Hwy SW, Cresaptown, MD 21502
- $35 online registration pay with credit card
- $40 registration by mail By check Send check payable to the BWC Treasurer and the completed registration form
BWC Western Region Office, Attn: Lay Servant Academy, 12 South Walnut St., Suite 101, Hagerstown, MD 21740 to:
Registration closes on April 1, 2018
Be certain to file the certificate you receive the last night of class in a safe place. You will need to submit a copy of it with your Annual Report for your local church’s fall charge conference meeting.