C-H District Lay Servant Ministry: Living our Methodist Beliefs (Advanced Course)
Friday, April 20, 2018, 12:00 AM - Saturday, April 21, 2018, 12:00 AM
Participants in this class will better understand how Methodism changed since its beginning in the 18th century and what beliefs set United Methodists apart from other denominations.
- Required Text: Living Our United Methodist Beliefs by Kenneth L. Carder;
ISBN 13: 9780881775716
- Reading Assignments: Click here to downloaded PDF for THIS class.
will be completed within the Class time-frame, so make sure reading is completed prior to attending class. Bring any questions you have along to class. 2 day
- Class Schedule: Friday, April 20,
2018from 6—9 pm and Saturday, April 21, 2018from 9 am—4 pm. [Please bring a lunch and beverage on Saturday.]
- Class Location: Cresaptown UMC, 14805 McMullen Hwy SW, Cresaptown, MD 21502
- $35 online registration pay with
- $40 registration by mail By check Send check payable to the BWC Treasurer and the completed registration form
to:BWC Western Region Office, Attn: Lay Servant Academy, 12 South Walnut St., Suite 101, Hagerstown, MD 21740
Registration closes on April 1, 2018
Be certain to file the certificate you receive the last night of class in a safe place. You will need to submit a copy of it with your Annual Report for your local church’s fall charge conference meeting.