Quality of Life Retreats
Quality of Life Retreats offer a unique and holistic, participant-centered approach to educating, supporting and empowering people living with HIV. The four-day retreats offer participants important wisdom for living and coping with their illness and related challenges, as well as opportunities to connect socially and emotionally with others in similar situations.
Quality of Life Retreats provide:
- crucial health and disease management information,
- insightful small-group dialogues and exercises,
- community-building and morale-lifting activities,
- optional gatherings for worship and spiritual nurture, and
- ideal settings where participants can meet and mentor, engage and encourage one another through personal sharing.
August 24-27, 2017 at Manidokan Retreat Center,Knoxville, Md.
December 4-7, 2017 at Washington Retreat House, Washington, D.C.
The application fee is $20.00. We accept Money Orders only.
Please complete all three pages of the application and send along them with your application fee of $20.00. We begin accepting applications three months before each retreat. We stop accepting applications three weeks before each Retreat. Once your application is processed and approved, you will receive a confirmation letter in the mail. There are no refunds and/or transferring of your funds to another retreat. Your acceptance letter will provide you with directions and suggestions, including what personal items you will be responsible for bringing to the retreat.