Quality of Life Retreats offer a unique and holistic, participant-centered approach to educating, supporting and empowering people living with HIV. The four-day retreats offer participants important wisdom for living and coping with their illness and related challenges, as well as opportunities to connect socially and emotionally with others in similar situations.
» Download the latest QLR newsletter, Celebrate Life!
Quality of Life Retreats provide:
- crucial health and disease management information,
- insightful small-group dialogues and exercises,
- community-building and morale-lifting activities,
- optional gatherings for worship and spiritual nurture, and
- ideal settings where participants can meet and mentor, engage and encourage one another through personal sharing.
» Download the 2018 Retreat Application - PDF | Word DOC - This form may be typed, or printed out and filled out by hand. Need Acrobat?
The application fee is $20.00. We accept Money Orders only.
Please complete all three pages of the application and send along them with your application fee of $20.00. We begin accepting applications three months before each retreat. We stop accepting applications three weeks before each Retreat. Once your application is processed and approved, you will receive a confirmation letter in the mail. There are no refunds and/or transferring of your funds to another retreat. Your acceptance letter will provide you with directions and suggestions, including what personal items you will be responsible for bringing to the retreat.