Use these questions in conjunction with the session videos below to help your youth groups discuss the sessions.
- In what ways are every day a choice?
- What is the difference between 'those with sight', and 'those with vision'?
- How can we let God speak to us?
- "Heroes don't wear caps, .. they wear compassion." Explain.
- What happens when we listen to the wrong voices?
- How can we better listen to God?
- How does God see us ... and what is it that God sees in us?
- How do we deal with anger -- both in ourselves and in others?
- What are some of those things in our lives that interfere with our connection with God?
- What is it we need to do to receive forgiveness and mercy from God?
- "Attitude is like a flat tire - if you don't change it, you'll never get anywhere." - Explain
- How did God "build a bridge for us?"
- How is the Word of God alive for us?
- What has the Word of God called us to be and to do?
- Preston shared with us that "We are accepted". - How are we accepted?
- What is it in our lives as followers of Christ that we cannot borrow but must claim for our own?
- What is God's dream for you in your life?
- "Your story doesn't have to be perfect ... it just has to be yours." Explain