Use these questions in conjunction with the session videos below to help your youth groups discuss the sessions.
- The Bishop reminded us that "God has a plan for you." How do those words speak to you today?
- In what ways are we all 'one' but 'different'?
- Can anything separate us from God? -- Why or why not?
- What does it mean to you to know that you are created in God's image?
- Do our choices really matter in life? -- Why?
- How does God see us?
- Have you ever disappointed someone you looked up to? How did that make you feel, and what did you do about it?
- "God can see you." -- What does that say to us?
- What does it mean to us to hear the words: "You are enough -- You are beautiful."
- In what ways are we identified in life, and what happens when those things are taken away?
- Is it all right to say that everything is not all right? -- Why?
- John Wesley once said that we should have a Bible in one hand and a newspaper in the other. What do you think Wesley was trying to say to us in these words?
- How would you respond to: "I believe God is there, ... even when I don't feel it."
- Finish this sentence: "Because we belong to God we can .....
- Is there more than just one way of worshiping God? - Explain.
- How should we express our love for God?
- Why is it okay to be excited at ball games and concerts, but not in church? Should we be more excited
inchurch and why?
- "When God calls you, you need to trust God, and go." -- How do those words speak to you?
- How can we become Christ for others?
- Now that we have returned home from ROCK, what have you gained from that experience, and how can you share that experience with others?
- Respond to these parting words from the ROCK Retreat: "Now go, ... and be a ROCK for others."
Submitted by Rev. Mark C. Mooney,
2018 ROCK Team