Every Tuesday, from 11/03/2020 to 12/01/2020, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesdays, November 3, 10, 17, and 24 and December 1, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Class will be taught via Zoom Meeting.
Praying in public can be daunting, but prayer is something one learns. This course on praying in public will help the participant grow in confidence and skill in public prayer and enrich their personal prayer life.
- Instructor: Rev. Joan Jones ( )
- Zoom Meeting: Class will be held via Zoom Meeting. Information for joining the class will be provided prior to the class start date.
- Dates and Times: Tuesdays, November 3, 10, 17, and 24 and December 1, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Required Text: Shaping the Prayers of the People: The Art of Intercession by Samuel Wells and Abigail Kocher. ISBN-13: 978-0802870971.
- Reading Assignments: Please read the text prior to class.
- Online Registration Only: $40
- Registration Deadline: October 27, 2020
Washington-East District Lay Servant Academy Fall/Winter Term 2020 Class Description & Schedule GENERAL INFORMATION:
- The WE District Lay Servant Committee reserves the right to cancel classes for insufficient registration and will give as much notice as possible so registrants can register for another class or request a refund.
- Zoom Meeting: Participants must have access to the Internet and a computer or smartphone.
- No absences are permitted for 2-day classes. The instructor must approve all absences for 5-day classes.
- Class Cost: $40 per class. This does not include the required text.
- Registration: Online only
- Questions About Registration? Contact Tonia Bennett (
) or call 410-309-3480
- Questions About Classes? Contact WED Lay Servant Co-Directors Delila Parham ( ) or Gregory Parham ( ) or call 301-218-0248.
- Other Classes and Locations: Classes may be taken at any BWC District Lay Servant Academy or online at BeADisciple.com.
- For additional information on lay servant classes, download the Lay Servant Ministries Catalog.