The FRAN Plan: Reaching Out to Others
God has an amazing story to tell. So do you.
The FRAN Plan is a simple and proven way for those of us who find it hard to strike up conversations to reach out to friends, relatives, associates and neighbors. Its companion, Community, Family & Friends (CFI), helps you take the conversation deeper.
To learn about these resources for church growth, you’ll have to register. Click on the link below and fill out the simple form.
When you’re done, you’ll want to share this information with others in your church. You might also want to post how you’re sharing God’s story with those you encounter – inside and outside of the FRAN Plan.
- Register to view FRAN plan information
- Already registered? View these resources:
- A first step to evangelism
- List of additional resources
- Download a reproducible CFI brochure to assist your members as they connect with others.
- Download a reproducible FRAN plan for members to use in keeping track of invitation opportunities.
- Want to comment on your experiences with the FRAN plan? Use these questions as starting points for your reflection.