Quality of Life Retreats will continue this ministry as long as it is needed. But we do need your support. We seek volunteer resource people who can teach arts and crafts, and provide health information, supplies and services.
Also, while participants pay only a $20 registration fee, we need donated scholarships to subsidize the actual cost for their participation (which is about $225 per person). We also would like to come speak to your church or group about this important ministry. And of course, we solicit your prayers and encouragement for our efforts and for the lives of all people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Monetary donations to pay retreat costs and subsidize participants
- In-kind contributions: snacks, beverages (water, juices, sodas), homemade treats, health and hygiene kits, materials and equipment for art and crafts, Bibles and devotional guides, journals, etc.
- Resource volunteers to teach arts and crafts, and share HIV-related health information and alternative health solutions.
- Clergy volunteers to lead worship and administer Holy Communion.
- Welcoming churches to host our speakers and receive materials about Quality of Life Retreats.
- Prayers and notes of support and encouragement
Thank you to everyone and every church that supports Quality of Life Retreats through your prayers, presence, gifts (including your apportionments), service and witness!
For more information please contact:
Raymond Shattuck, Board Chairman
P.O. Box 2209, Annapolis, MD. 21404
Phone: (410) 972-1498