Cumberland-Hagerstown District Lay Servant Ministry Training
Spring 2018 Class Description & Schedule
- The C-H District Lay Servant Committee reserves the right to cancel classes for insufficient registration and will give as much notice as possible so you can register for another class or request a refund.
- No babysitting services are offered.
Classwill be completed within the 2-day time-frame, so NO absences are permitted.
Class cost: Does not include the required text.*
- Paper registration —download and complete paper registration form [link to registration form] making sure to mark the class you are registering for and send it with $40 check made payable a to BWC Treasurer and mailed to: BWC Western Region Office, Attn: Lay Servant Academy, 12 S. Walnut St., Ste. 101, Hagerstown, MD 21740.
- Online registration with a credit card— $35 (Click on the Link)
*Required texts: may be purchased from:
- Cokesbury (www.cokesbury.com) or phone at 1-800-672-1789;
- The General Board of Discipleship (http://www.gbod.org/);
- The Upper Room (http://bookstore.upperroom.org/) or phone at 1-800-972-0433.
- com or local Christian bookstores.
Required Text and Reading Assignments: download and print out pdf of assignment from
Don’t delay. Contact Penny Gaver (e-mail: ) or call: 301-739-6659.
|Called to Preach||Leading in Prayer||Living our Methodist Beliefs|