Central MD Board of Church Locations and Buildings
The committee provides assistance to churches in complying with the Book of Discipline requirements for those preparing to:
- Buy or sell buildings or property.
- Enter into a construction contract.
- Enter into or renew a lease.
The board reviews proposals and makes suggestions as required.
- Book of Discipline – Annual Conference and District Property
- Book of Discipline – Local Church Property
- Construction – Typical Questions
- Lease Approval – Typical Questions
- Lease Template
- Proposal Requirements – Lease
- Proposal Requirements – Loans
- Proposal Requirements – New Construction, Site Purchase or Remodeling
- Proposal Requirements – Sale, Transfer or Purchase
- Typical Questions asked by the Board for Sale or Purchase Approval
The committee is scheduled to meet on the third Tuesday of each month. Requests should be emailed to the committee chair Dayle Walden Hall.